CERS Advanced course in Pulmonary Rehabilitation
This advanced two day course, led by national experts, will cover the latest guidance and evidence in Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
23 May 2022
Online via zoom
May 23rd and 24th 2022 online via zoom.
A series of lectures and workshops will cover:
- Physiology of exercise limitation
- Endurance and strength exercise testing and prescription
- BTS Pulmonary Rehabilitation audit and accreditation scheme
- Introduction to motivational interviewing
- Education in pulmonary rehabilitation
- Delivering rehabilitation: in different ways, around the time of an exacerbation and in non-COPD populations
Registration fee includes live and recorded lectures, virtual workshops and the course booklet: £100.00.
For more infomation click here